April 30, 2011

April 26, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNABELLE!!!


It’s hard to believe Annabelle is 11 years old. It seems like it wasn’t too long ago that she was the little puppy who claimed me as her owner. When I was looking for a dog I was drawn to her because she would follow me around and would bark and cry when I moved out of her reach--it was those things that sealed the deal that we were meant for each other. Then I remember the long drive home from Portland to eastern Oregon where she sat curled up in my lap the entire drive home.  In these past 11 years we have had lots of good times, and I have been so blessed to have her in my life as waits for me to come home, senses when I’m down and loves on me, has such joy and excitement for life, and she loves me unconditionally. I know time with our pets is limited, but I look forward to more years together. Happy Birthday my Annabelle girl--I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment