July 6, 2011

June 25, 2011

Happy Birthday to me!!! 

My ice cream cake.
My best birthday present--my sister home for a visit!
Presents from my parents
Presents from my sister
My sister playing some "mean" miniature golf!
Miniature Golf course in Albany.
Another picture of the golf course.
Our bowling scores--we are awesome! Okay, not really!

So, today was my birthday.....and it was actually a really good one for a change. My best present arrived around 11:30 this morning--it was my sister Jaclyn, who lives in Texas. Talk about a surprise!!!! The family all went out for lunch, then we came home and had cake and then relaxed for the afternoon. Then Jaclyn and I went out in the evening and played a round of miniature golf and went bowling.  All in all a pretty great day--one of the best birthday's I've had in a long time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment